The Benefits of Financing Equipment
ICS have partnered with a leading finance provider to provide you with the option to lease the essential equipment your school and college needs.
Our partner has been operating in the asset finance industry since 1989. Throughout this time the organisation has built many strong relationships with equipment suppliers and businesses in need of equipment across the UK and they will take care of the entire lease process to ensure that suppliers and customers enjoy a simple and quick leasing experience.
With over 35 strong connections with financial institutions, our partner also has access to its own ‘book funds’, making clearing customers for finance a simple process, so as to provide you with an investment solution that will benefit your organisation greatly.
What is an Operating Lease?
An Operating Lease is a type of finance that has enabled schools to invest in higher value items with a long life span such as Modular Classrooms, Outdoor Learning Structures & Mini-Busses & Air Conditioning Systems etc.
It is also very common for schools, academies and colleges to invest in more operationally essential equipment through an Operating Lease. Such items could include Furniture, Air Conditioning Units, Telecoms (Phones, Lock-down Systems & Mobile Telephony), Photocopiers, Security & Safeguarding, Catering Equipment, Sports Equipment & ICT (Lap Tops, PC’s, Tablets, Printers, Chargers, WiFi & Software).
Whether you are an local authority maintained school, academy or college, an Operating Lease adheres to the rules governed by the Education & Skills Funding Agency in their general financial regulations or contained within the Academies Financial Handbook.
Why use an Operating Lease to invest in your school?
- Get the equipment you want, when you need it, and not just when stretched budgets allow
- Provide your students with the very best equipment and latest technology, including the ability to upgrade at any time throughout the lease period
- Provide your students with better learning environments to help them achieve their very best
- Lease payments are individually structured to suit your own school needs and budget allowances
- Protect any of your existing credit lines by using leasing as an alternative funding facility
- Enjoy fantastic tax benefits if you are an academy or Multi Academy Trust
Please make contact now for further information and a no obligation quotation.