ICS Funding Services is a division of ICS Support Services Ltd and provides expert bid writing services to obtain funding grants and access to a range of other professional support services within the Education and Community Sectors throughout England. These services include Construction trades, Chartered Surveyors, Architects, Financial Management Services, Supply Teachers, Payroll and Asset Management.
Our Education Sector clients include IRO 350 Schools, Academies, Multi-Academy Trusts, Special Schools, 6th Form Colleges, Nurseries and PTA’s.
Our Community Sector clients include Parish Councils, Town Councils, Charities, Community Groups and Social Enterprises such as Community Interest Companies.
ICS (Integrated Community Solutions) was originally incorporated in 2012 as a Community Interest Company and has grown and evolved over the years as the needs and requirements of our clients have changed. The business is still operated in a friendly supportive manner and maintains a very strong social ethos with excellent values.
Our team has over 50 years of professional expertise and experience in obtaining Funding and providing access to essential Support Services for Schools. We are very proud of our excellent track record, which is based on numerous successful bid writing results, so please visit our ‘Latest News’ section for a summary of our most recent successes.
Don’t take our word for it, speak to our past clients, we are always happy to provide testimonials upon request.
Funding Grants & Support Services
- ICS delivers a range of no risk, ‘no win, no fee’ Funding services and provides access to expert Support Services for your organisation, that will help generate valuable income, provide better facilities and help provide smoother operations.
- Working with ICS can help you to Save Time, Effort & Money by enabling you to concentrate on your key goals.
- Our successful and proven track record, established over many years, coupled with our friendly, ethical social business ethos will help to make your aspirations a reality.
“We guarantee that we will never knowingly raise unrealistic expectations and that we will work closely with you and our partners to help achieve your aspirations”
- We are professional & Ethical in our undertakings
- We are specialist & focused
- Our Clients & Partners are valued & respected
- We aim to save our clients time, effort & money
We endeavour to provide social benefit through our Corporate Social Responsibility commitments.
“We have a longstanding relationship with Integrated Community Solutions and we have found their support invaluable. They have helped us to obtain significant levels of funding that has enabled the school to provide our children with a whole new range of extra-curricular activities in addition to improvements in our equipment & facilities. Without their help we would not have been able to commit the time, effort and resources needed to secure this funding.”
Head of a Derbyshire Primary School